seimens 3way port vallve part rmh | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss seimens 3way port vallve part rmh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

singlemum

A few days ago (just as the bank holidays started), I stopped getting hot water and only central heating, even when I was just asking for hot water. After ALOT of research, I discovered the joys of a diverter valve and synchron motors. It is making a bit of strange clicking buzzing sound (has been intermittently for about 6 months, to be fair). I can use the manual override, or at least I could until I was fiddling with the motor when I took it off and twiddled a strange looking cog on it?! :( So it would seem that if I can/could use the manual override that it is the motor itself, not anything housed inside the valve?? Now the problem seems to be getting hold of this motor (part rmh). Very helpfully this is obsolete. So what can I do now? No money for a complete new valve. Everyone else seems to know what valve they have (i.e the product code MVsomething or C something - I have no idea what valve I have. I know that seimens make a fair number. How do I find out what model I have? Any there any motors I can use from any where else? Like I said, the part rmh only holds the motor which has a strange like cog on it, unlike any of the other synchron motors I've seen online. One other valves you seem to be just to replace the motor. But this valve has a lot of the mechanical doings in the valve itself. One posting talked about using "spades" to connect a motor? This is sending me very slightly nutty. It would be fairly straight forward, if I could get the part :( Please help :)

Ok, take a photo of the valve and upload it. I'm sure we can help. I'm sure someone has a clue.

Where are you I'm sure someone on here could come and have a look for you?

If you've got the Siemens rmh you'd be better off replacing it with a complete new mid position valve.
The mechanical parts in the actuator of the rmh are made of plastic and are rubbish

If you've got the Siemens rmh you'd be better off replacing it with a complete new mid position valve.
The mechanical parts in the actuator of the rmh are made of plastic and are rubbish

I couldn't agree more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi It seems like i have exatly same problem -...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back