servicing a worchester greenstar 241 junior | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss servicing a worchester greenstar 241 junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only require a strip and clean if the fan pressure is out. Then you'd have to change the gasket. I changed one after two years at home but did the Worcester course and they said if fan pressure is ok then seal is sound.

Thats what i thought never remember reading anything about changing the gasket every two years

Thats what i thought never remember reading anything about changing the gasket every two years

You don't have to change gasket every two years, I suppose you could recommend it if you service one. But if the fan pressure is ok, then Worcester say the gasket is ok. So I'm happy with that.

Obviously if the pressure is out then whip the gasket out and change it, I know a bloke who changes them every few services, which if it gives him piece of mind then fair enough, but we all know it's an awkward time consuming job, and if charging for this work, then it could be seen as underhand.

I personally wouldn't like to pay for something on my van, for example, that didn't need doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck for the quick response I...
Replies
Views
hi got it it sorted, boiler running on a...
Replies
Views
I beg to differ on that. The exhaust is the...
Replies
Views
If anyone wants that door opened...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back