short of work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss short of work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

May I suggest a little forward planning in these lean times?

Get the leaflets out offering services, boiler changes etc.

Get some nice professional cards printed for the shop windows, providers, B&Q etc

Take a little time to have your web sites updated.

Give the van any touch ups it needs, if its starting to look a bit tired consider a body wrap which can be written up.

Have a look around at community halls churches etc usually cheap advertyising in their Sunday missels etc.

We all make the same mistakes, never bother marketing when we are busy, a friend of mine in Florida goes as far as leaving his business card with the tip when in restaurants coffee shops etc learn a little from him, the man is a multi millionaire but in his own words "Always Hustling".

The best time to advertise is when you're busy. Because when you're not, you've left it too late.

Every decent job you go to, make a point of spending an extra 1/2 hour putting leaflets round their neighbours. Chances are if you've done a good job, word will soon get around and then people will have your contact details from a leaflet.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
H
Recommend them sending another engineer out...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Did you get another plumber to complete the...
Replies
Views
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has...
Replies
Views
Back