Skid Marks | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Skid Marks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you stick their heads down the loo each time they leave an extra deposit they will soon learn to clean the loo for the next user and put and end to this filthy dirty disgusting habit, i am away to throw up thinking about it,yuk

Most skid marks can be wee'd off with a good strong morning wee, you don't see many toilet brushes around these days as they are always in a vile and disgusting state.
I tend to go outside and get a twig or a branch in the garden and wrap it in toilet paper and then throw it out of a window (not the toilet paper).

Cleaning the scummy build up of encrusted wee and jobbie below the water level is nothing that caustic soda wont shift, just leave to soak but don't let anyone jobbie in there without flushing and/or laying toilet paper on the water to stop it splashing back up your donk. :cheesy:

I've set up an experiment that will be ongoing for the next few months. I've organised 7 different products that I'm testing out on the two worst toilets. Here's the line up so far;

chain lube.jpeg Cobrawax.jpeg Mistermin.jpegmould release.jpegolive oil.jpg

spray and cook.jpegVisor demist.jpgwoodoc317_1.jpg.jpgPTFE Spray.jpg

I'm applying each product once on a bowl that I cleaned with a caustic soda solution followed by a solvent. I'm gong to check each bowl once or twice each day and if/when there's skid marks I'm going to note how many flushes it requires to remove them.

I have already been applied the chain lube and the cobra wax so game-on.

Last edited:
Whatever floats your boat marvoni......keep up updated on the results. :asshole::001_9898: :smiley2:

I've set up an experiment that will be ongoing for the next few months. I've organised 7 different products that I'm testing out on the two worst toilets. Here's the line up so far;

View attachment 16184 View attachment 16185 View attachment 16186View attachment 16187View attachment 16188

View attachment 16189View attachment 16190View attachment 16191View attachment 16192

I'm applying each product once on a bowl that I cleaned with a caustic soda solution followed by a solvent. I'm gong to check each bowl once or twice each day and if/when there's skid marks I'm going to note how many flushes it requires to remove them.

I have already been applied the chain lube and the cobra wax so game-on.

i think the only thing missing from your haul there is a set of ********! Make them clean it ffs

those products will definately work......

........ram them up his bum one at a time and voila no more skid marks:44:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would call it installer error. Maybe from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Think the appropriate phrase for this should...
Replies
Views
J
Good advice above.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
Do NOT take the boiler casing off. You need...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back