So come on the pro and cons of intergas | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter petertheplumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 94
  • Views 13K

Discuss So come on the pro and cons of intergas in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyson promoted his bagless Vacuum idea for over 20 years, no major manufacturer wanted to know.

Once he started doing very well out of it, they all became interested and came up with similar ideas.

The same could happen with Intergas.
look at their other products ? very innovative, and it is a very profitable company

they are all jumping on the bandwagon, if a boilers good then no need for long warranties. and they do replace. ALL those parts. theres only 4 parts in an igas. they offer 5 yrs warranty and 10 on heatex

So does ferroli on the new modena and intergas was started by a guy who worked for ferroli..... Im a bit concerned that its the same thing re-badged

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

they are all jumping on the bandwagon, if a boilers good then no need for long warranties. and they do replace. ALL those parts. theres only 4 parts in an igas. they offer 5 yrs warranty and 10 on heatex

Iff they have real confidence in there product they would be seven years or even longer. It certainly gives the customer peace of mind. It may sound like of got something against Intergas, I haven't. When there really proven and the warranties longer I might jump on the band wagon myself.

So does ferroli on the new modena and intergas was started by a guy who worked for ferroli..... Im a bit concerned that its the same thing re-badged

totally different heatex, and dare i say that the modena will/could be good product if they get rid of the crappy fittings that come with it. another downside to the modena is the bore of the heatex

totally different heatex, and dare i say that the modena will/could be good product if they get rid of the crappy fittings that come with it. another downside to the modena is the bore of the heatex

The 'combi' modena has only 4 moving parts and no divertor or no plate hex. They use a pipe in pipe system.....don't know enough about iintergas but it sounds like its almost the same........seems to me like its the same but rebadged ......
Perhaps im wrong....

The 'combi' modena has only 4 moving parts and no divertor or no plate hex. They use a pipe in pipe system.....don't know enough about iintergas but it sounds like its almost the same........seems to me like its the same but rebadged ......
Perhaps im wrong....

Those ferollis are awfull things, if Intergas are like that there doomed.

have you ever herd of the everlasting match ? its kept under lock and key because if they sold it the match making industry would be devastated

have you ever herd of the everlasting match ? its kept under lock and key because if they sold it the match making industry would be devastated

I remember reading a book in primary school about roger the red hat with a candle that wouldn't blow out....is that what you mean?????

I remember reading a book in primary school about roger the red hat with a candle that wouldn't blow out....is that what you mean?????

no thats the everlasting candle daft head, have you noticed how you can only read stories about it

Dyson promoted his bagless Vacuum idea for over 20 years, no major manufacturer wanted to know.

Once he started doing very well out of it, they all became interested and came up with similar ideas.

The same could happen with Intergas.

The dyson hoovers are utter ****e though.

Personally I find that the most common fault I attend on boilers is div valve, so to not have one is a huge bonus IMO. I'd happily fit intergas if I knew a local supplier.

and when there is no more div valves to change ? what will we do ?

Tbh I'd probably add the charge the extra I would make on a div vale on to quote for it being a "SUPER RELIABLE BOILER!" lol, or give them a Vaillant for less. Tbh in this age of 5-7 year warranties, the money is on the install, wouldn't worry bout repairs. Hopefully all their mates will want the same awesome boiler fitted by me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you very much Timmy for you being...
Replies
Views
Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can, as suggested, top up at night/very...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good job buddy 👍🏼
Replies
Views
Back