SoHole in radiator pipe solutions please | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss SoHole in radiator pipe solutions please in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there

My radiator came off the wall today with weak wall plugs.

There was one screw that was acrewed into the wall without a wall plug. When I’ve unscrewed said screw. I was mean with a really squirting.

I’ve taken a bit of the plasterboard away and I can see the hole that some idiot has screwed through the piping.

What’s my next steps? I’ve put the screw back into the hole which seems to be doing the business at the minute. Can I easily repair the hole with some sort of adhesive?

Is it a pricey job to get a plumber to fix?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

This is the current situation
image.jpg

Need to chop a hole in your plasterboard around 10” square

Cut the damage section out and either pull a bit back or install a new section with two couplings

Need to chop a hole in your plasterboard around 10” square

Cut the damage section out and either pull a bit back or install a new section with two couplings
Cheers for the advice Shaun. How easy would this be to do? Don’t have too much plumbing experience.

How much would this roughly be to get someone in to do? If you know.

Thanks again for the reply. Top man

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
had to do this when I lived in converted chap...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi There Try clearing your browsing history...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks! Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
It was just a thought. I had the experience of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Check the pipe regularly, maybe there is...
Replies
Views
Back