Spomsored thread - Magnacleanse flushing machine £299 + VAT - back again | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Spomsored thread - Magnacleanse flushing machine £299 + VAT - back again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We had a special on this previously, which lapsed a couple of months ago.

Since then we have had interest from a number of forum members, so we have gone back to Adey and done a deal on a few pallet loads.

Price is back to £299 + VAT delivered FOC anywhere on the UK mainland. I am pretty sure that is the best price in the country for a new machine, in warranty from a proper trader. Ours is the full Mack01 pack, with the attachments - be careful of people selling the machine on its own, and then charging extra for the radiator vibrator etc.

If you are interested, PM me a phone number and I will get one of the sales guys to give you a call to take the details.

Right this minute we only have a handful, but will have loads in a few days.

Cheers

Ray

You get jelly babies as well.

also is one of the demo jars which I thought was a good addition, you can show your potential customers how it works to help convince them .

Excuse my lack of knowledge. Is that a power flushing machine?

You get jelly babies as well.

also is one of the demo jars which I thought was a good addition, you can show your potential customers how it works to help convince them .

Put a link up Ray, I'm interested.
On that subject, is this an approved alternative to a power flush?

No, it isn't a power flusher, its a system flusher. It relies on either the heating system pump for circulation, or some people like to use them in tandem with a powerflusher.

Here is the Adey blurb

If you use the site search on the forum, you will find several threads on how good/bad they are - opinion seems to be divided!

Or you might like this youtube clip

Put a link up Ray, I'm interested.
On that subject, is this an approved alternative to a power flush?

Approved? It's BG approved. What more do u want? Royal crest on the box? Or Phil making remarks about how black the sludge is?

Approved? It's BG approved. What more do u want? Royal crest on the box? Or Phil making remarks about how black the sludge is?

bG approved means zip. Is it to bs whatever the number is and is it enough for boiler manufacturers.

I'm not sure that there is a BS approval for powerflushing machines.

IIRC the regs only call for a clean system, and don't specify how the system is made clean. Its possible to get a system clean using just normal system heat, chemicals, a rubber mallet and a hosepipe. It just takes longer, and is more effort.

I have never heard of a boiler manufacturer saying anything against the magnacleanse as a machine, but if they want to weasel out of a warranty, I am sure they would find a way.

Probably wasn't clear Ray, I meant is it widely accepted as an alternative to other methods. I've read somewhere that systems need cleaning to a bs standard.

Probably wasn't clear Ray, I meant is it widely accepted as an alternative to other methods. I've read somewhere that systems need cleaning to a bs standard.

Not sure Leo. Lets see if reg man or kirkgas can give us chapter and verse!

its not a power flush machine, its not a replacement for one. Its great used with one or one a cleanish system that is not too bad. Dont believe any advertising carp that tries to tell you its as good as.

it is what it is.

Can anyone who has one of these tell me if it will make me some money? I have a powerflusher, and powerflush on every (most) installations and the odd powerflush every so often to clean a gunked up system. Do I need this? I've been looking at this for a while and though about marketing the old 'We offer a Magnacleanse = Magnaclean installation!" thing. It sounds good on paper, but i'd like to offer it as a seperate service. Be nice to know if anyone has a similar experience with it?

I've had a drink so I understand that doesn't make much sense. But you know what I mean!

Can anyone who has one of these tell me if it will make me some money? I have a powerflusher, and powerflush on every (most) installations and the odd powerflush every so often to clean a gunked up system. Do I need this? I've been looking at this for a while and though about marketing the old 'We offer a Magnacleanse = Magnaclean installation!" thing. It sounds good on paper, but i'd like to offer it as a seperate service. Be nice to know if anyone has a similar experience with it?

I have one. Supply mag and half day flush for system £500 - 750. Not a lot of call for it if honest irrespective of price. Do about 1 in 10.

its helpful when powerflushing. if you need to flush the system then just powerflush it as you already have one, a filter on its own wont clean a heavily sludged system.

ive got the kamco filter, its easier to use and sell to customers as its transparent so you can see what happening to the system water as it circulates.

Hmm maybe it's not for me then. Half the time I begrudge setting up the flusher, let alone setting up something else to do with it that the customer won't see or really care about.

I thought this might be good to offer as a seperate service. Loads of people offer Powerflushing, I could offer a 'Magnacleanse!' service. Show them some pictures of black crap stuck to magnets!

I... I..... I just cant believe how much muck is in the system!!

Jesus!! Im close to having a ****** here about how much muck is on the first and second floor whereas the third floor has a little bit of muck but eeeee its still alot!!

Cant ... Just cant believe how much muck is in this system!

:| douchebagggggg

I... I..... I just cant believe how much muck is in the system!!

Jesus!! Im close to having a ****** here about how much muck is on the first and second floor whereas the third floor has a little bit of muck but eeeee its still alot!!

Cant ... Just cant believe how much muck is in this system!

:| douchebagggggg

U been watching the colour of water going through mag. In black and out clear. Mags do show custards how messy. It's easy to set up.

It's a useful addition to your powerflushing equipment and will help you remove more crap than you would otherwise. It is certainly not a replacement for a PF machine.

What we do is if its a boiler change we use the magnaclease if its a bad system that is chocked we use the powerflusher and mags, the magnaclease are great but if you have a blockage you will need to use a flusher

Carrying on from the thread on the public forum for JAH Heating.

Calflush powerflush machines are £449 + VAT new, or when we retire them from the hire fleet they are £199 + VAT sold as seen, or £249+ VAT with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.

But we sold the last two ex-rental machines to forum members today so it will be a few months before we retire the next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All We have the Magnacleanse Mack 1...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
No thanks. Infact here is a £200 voucher for...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
Hi All Following the various threads on...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
No change on independent.
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R