Spomsored thread - Magnacleanse flushing machine £299 + VAT - back again | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Spomsored thread - Magnacleanse flushing machine £299 + VAT - back again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrying on from the thread on the public forum for JAH Heating.

Calflush powerflush machines are £449 + VAT new, or when we retire them from the hire fleet they are £199 + VAT sold as seen, or £249+ VAT with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.

But we sold the last two ex-rental machines to forum members today so it will be a few months before we retire the next batch.

Cheers Ray.

Got my Magnacleanse kit today. All looks good and well packed. And I can't believe I've got my own Magnaclean demo jar. I was like a little kid at christmas when I saw it. Cheers Ray!

Can I get one by Tuesday?

Our computer systems are down for back up at the moment Leo, but I should be able to check stock later this evening.

Assuming we have the stock, we ship on a next day carrier, so there shouldn't be a problem shipping on Monday for Tuesday delivery. However, we have had a few cases of "next day" turning out to be two days - a problem we are struggling to solve unfortunately. All carriers seem prone to it.

Big thanks to Scott_d for this tip.

If you join the Adey Installers club (which is easy - they just admitted me!) and you buy a Magnacleanse, they will give you a free 22mm Magnaclean Pro2 and chemical pack. You have to claim it from them, and they say "for a limited time" without saying what that time span is.

With the Magnacleanse on offer from us at £299 + VAT (free delivery UK mainland) and about £80 worth of freebie from Adey, this is a good time to treat yourself.

Our normal price is £349 + VAT, which seems about the same as most places. So once our deal and their deal come to an end, that could be £130 + VAT more you would pay.

As always, if you are interested, PM me a phone number and I will get one of the sales team to call you.

Ray

Here's the relevant page from the Adey website

adeyfreebie3.jpg

I make the same cough and splutter that you do when you say "free" ray ;)

I make the same cough and splutter that you do when you say "free" ray ;)

Ok, fair enough. A voucher for a discounted, "economy value flush".

Basically, you drive past the end of her road with the flushing machine manual on your dashboard.

Ok, fair enough. A voucher for a discounted, "economy value flush".

Basically, you drive past the end of her road with the flushing machine manual on your dashboard.

I think all the plumbing books, pricelists and tools taking up the dining room is more than enough at the moment :D

Nobbers , I bought mine a month or so back, any way you can wangle me a free pro 2 Ray? :)

Nobbers , I bought mine a month or so back, any way you can wangle me a free pro 2 Ray? :)

You could try that man whose phone number is on the pic I just posted. Got to be worth a go. Unfortunately, we don't have any clout there. I only learned about it from Scott.

If they don't I'll send it back for a warranty repair with a turd in each chamber.

guys my other gas boy got one when plumb centre fudged up his big order and all they need is proof of purchase they are also doing an offer just now. Before xmas Buy a magnaclean 2 pro and chemical pack and they will give you £25 shopping vouchers or buy mc1 and mc3 and they will give you £10 shopping vouchers

Only conditions you need to buy from williams lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All We have the Magnacleanse Mack 1...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
No thanks. Infact here is a £200 voucher for...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
Hi All Following the various threads on...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
No change on independent.
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R