Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 10 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 313
  • Views 4K

Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well congrats. What's the next over order freebie :wink:

The next thing will be a series of email blasts, offering some silly deals on very short timescales, with a limit per customer and a total limit per product line.

So for example, the first blast has 6 fast moving products at prices well below our normal cost. It will go out by email, but I will also post it in the Arms. You have 4 days to take advantage, then the offer will change to 6 different product lines.

Deal of the weekish kind of thing. Sounds good

Deal of the weekish kind of thing. Sounds good

Yep.

I might also try a tent sale. I watched one of those lately.

It starts off announcing that we are going to sell (say) 100 boilers from a manufacturer. For the first 2 days, they are normal price less £20. Then for the second 2 days they are normal price less £40. Then for days 5 and 6, they are £60 off, and so on, up to £100 off.

The catch is - there is a limited number of each boiler, and you don't know how fast they are selling. So do you snap up a reasonable bargain at £60 off today, or wait for it to get to £100 off, but risk us running out?

Dont like the sound of that tent sale.
Seems like a shopping channel gimmick for steam mops......

Personally I don't think it fits with what I perceive your company image to be. But its your call..

Personally I don't think it fits with what I perceive your company image to be. But its your call..

Thats a fair point. I saw it being used by a high end retailer with a good reputation - but they were using it for clearing overstock, not for main stream sales.

Yep.

I might also try a tent sale. I watched one of those lately.

It starts off announcing that we are going to sell (say) 100 boilers from a manufacturer. For the first 2 days, they are normal price less £20. Then for the second 2 days they are normal price less £40. Then for days 5 and 6, they are £60 off, and so on, up to £100 off.

The catch is - there is a limited number of each boiler, and you don't know how fast they are selling. So do you snap up a reasonable bargain at £60 off today, or wait for it to get to £100 off, but risk us running out?

Agree with Kevan. Not what I associate with a company of your calibre.

Little suggestion ray, adding links on the boilers to the manufacturers installation instructions for us :)

Little suggestion ray, adding links on the boilers to the manufacturers installation instructions for us :)

Yep, we are slowly adding links to the manufacturers sites - very slowly at the moment, because the same team are working flat out on the new price book, which contains a few surprises. ;)

But over time, we should add more and more links.

Ray

Yep, we are slowly adding links to the manufacturers sites - very slowly at the moment, because the same team are working flat out on the new price book, which contains a few surprises. ;)

But over time, we should add more and more links.

Ray

Offering press fit? Haha
or will you be finally stocking intergas ;)
OHHHH you've joined up with plumb centre?

Any news on the fittings packs yet Ray

:smile: certainly is. I was just intrigued. Also do you sell a MagnaClean pro2 chem pack I couldn't see one? Cheers as ever.

:smile: certainly is. I was just intrigued. Also do you sell a MagnaClean pro2 chem pack I couldn't see one? Cheers as ever.

No. They do make a pro 2 chemical pack, but won't do deals on it, so we don't stock it.

No. They do make a pro 2 chemical pack, but won't do deals on it, so we don't stock it.
thats such a shame. I really like the pro2 but will be buying all my boiler / central heating stuff from you guys going forward as I've had enough of my idiot merchant

thats such a shame. I really like the pro2 but will be buying all my boiler / central heating stuff from you guys going forward as I've had enough of my idiot merchant

We do sell the pro 2 on its own. It's just not such good value as the pro with free chemicals.

There may be a deal on tf1 coming soon. :)

Cheers Ray, I'll keep it in mind. I'm trying to use magna at the mo cuz you can get money back on the Glowworm scheme

Did you buy Adam's van Killy Billy? I was seconds away from putting a deposit on a brand new one at the Vauxhall dealership yesterday...

not yet !! Fecker went fishing !!!
ill go see/get it in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
DripsnDropsBognor submitted a business listing...
Replies
Views
Back