Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 7 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 313
  • Views 4K

Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what you call testing really. It is working, and we are taking orders from it - although we only have 30 or 40 customers registered - all from the Arms.

I am not planning a big marketing campaign - lets see how it goes. I would rather it grew gradually and we learn as we go, rather than rush for a zillion hits like some have done in the past, and then cock it up. I would rather we cocked up on a small scale first!

So its both "working" and being tested at the same time

:)

So let me get this right, your testing it on arms members? Good move, get it ironed out before you move on to the important clientel.

So let me get this right, your testing it on arms members? Good move, get it ironed out before you move on to the important clientel.

Yep, absolutely right. Where else can I get instant feedback, from friendly plumbers, but in privacy?

Seriously, this was the main reason for signing up as sponsors originally (although I didn't know about the arms then). Its just that the website is 10 months late, because we kept on getting distracted. :)

Yep, absolutely right. Where else can I get instant feedback, from friendly plumbers, but in privacy?

Seriously, this was the main reason for signing up as sponsors originally (although I didn't know about the arms then). Its just that the website is 10 months late, because we kept on getting distracted. :)

Its nice to know were usefull for something.

Need anyone to test the discount code function on the site Ray?? :wink:

Can't fault me for trying. Just saw it on the checkout :smile:

First order done.
how usefull,
sit the back of the van with the ipad, have a looky around and what stock to update!
minus one or two bits for a job :)

It depends on what you call testing really. It is working, and we are taking orders from it - although we only have 30 or 40 customers registered - all from the Arms.

I am not planning a big marketing campaign - lets see how it goes. I would rather it grew gradually and we learn as we go, rather than rush for a zillion hits like some have done in the past, and then cock it up. I would rather we cocked up on a small scale first!

So its both "working" and being tested at the same time

:)

cheers ray,
privacy may be the problem lol,...

When you add something to your cart it doesn't appear in the shopping basket at the top of the page, this may be an IE bug though. It does appear on the checkout page though buddy :)

When you add something to your cart it doesn't appear in the shopping basket at the top of the page, this may be an IE bug though. It does appear on the checkout page though buddy :)

Thanks Ian.

Just loaded IE and it seems to work ok for me. I'm on IE 11 - what version were you using?

First complaint....

first lay in and i get woken up by ian

can't he tell i was sleeping!

First complaint....

first lay in and i get woken up by ian

can't he tell i was sleeping!

Thats not a lay in. A lay in is getting up at 7:30.

By the time Ian called you, it was past time for 2nd breakfast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
DripsnDropsBognor submitted a business listing...
Replies
Views
Back