Stanley Fatmax Hard Base Tool Bag Was £38 Now £15 @ B&Q | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Stanley Fatmax Hard Base Tool Bag Was £38 Now £15 @ B&Q in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Picked myself one of these up a couple of weeks ago, brilliant little bags, easy to carry with a shoulder strap and they can take quite a bit if weight.

I am using the Stanley Fatmax Open Tote Tool Bag for a long time. I decided to buy this bag after reading some wonderful reviews on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-Fatmax-Open-Tote-Bag/dp/B000OOLOP2 and the product review at Stanley Fatmax Tool Bag Review - ToolsReview.uk. This Bag is made up of 600×600 denier fabric which provides a great level of durability. This bag has multiple compartments, saw pockets and level holders make it an ideal tool bag to use. I like the fact it is open and gives us a way to easy access to the tools and also the handle is made of the rubberized material which helps in easy hold and transport. Its bottom is waterproof and bag inter-lining is made up of anti-slip material to hold the tools in its place safely. I think it is worth the money and better than the other bags I used.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Similar plumbing topics

B
  • Question
I've had two of those blue ones think they...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
D
  • Question
£199.99
Replies
Views
Back