Still Available For Work. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Still Available For Work. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
After this mornings drama, just putting it out there.

Still available for work.

I intend tackling 2015 with a greater sense of humour.

Its working already then :)

Just a quick note though, not available today. Busy doing a roast dinner ready for the wife getting in, then retiring to the pub for the rest of the day/evening/night.

I'm doing another pork roast. Blitz at 220degC for half an hour, reduce temp to 130degC, loosely cover with foil and slow roast for another 3 hours.

Slow and low.... It's the future! I've tasted it!

Must be some crackling going on for the blitz?

I find pork quite difficult to cook, until i tried the 20 minutes in a hot oven and then turn down low. Lovely. What a difference.

No crackling on this one, it's a rolled pork shoulder joint.

But it is liberally coated with black pepper, salt crystals and a liberal pinch of garlic salt.

When it comes out to rest (I lay a load of tea towels over the foil to keep the heat in) The oven goes back up to 200degC. Roasted veg with a couple of bulbs of garlic that I've just cut in half and a couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary that I've just stripped.

The pork comes out lovely and moist, And I'm not a great lover of pork!

p.s when i do my pork i do it pulled. just cook it low and slow covered for duration. shred with a fork when its soft enough. should still be plenty of juices. dollop on a load of buttery mash....

handsome!

It wasn't free the recipient had the pain of talking ray 10thumbs through that toilet repair . 15hours on face time with ray in the loo!

It wasn't free the recipient had the pain of talking ray 10thumbs through that toilet repair . 15hours on face time with ray in the loo!

Pah. Pah. And thrice PAH!

Mind you, the relief I felt when I realised it was a demountable syphon was palpable. The last time I worked on MILs bathroom, I cracked her (long discontinued) Pampas basin doing a "simple" tap change.

Pah. Pah. And thrice PAH!

Mind you, the relief I felt when I realised it was a demountable syphon was palpable. The last time I worked on MILs bathroom, I cracked her (long discontinued) Pampas basin doing a "simple" tap change.

There are thos that do and those that sell to those that do.

And ne'er the twain shall meet.....

Except for the handing over of said goods and the necessary fiscal renumeration.....

Me and Mark had decided that tjis year we'd be closing fewer threads.....

That went well didn't it!

Look, fair enough and I'm sorry that it caused admin hassles for you and Mark. I genuinely was trying to be constructive. I can't abide sloppy work, and for someone selling a service like web design to let bad spelling and grammar go, is like one of us slapping Denso over a leaking fitting and saying "That'll do"...

I will try and bite my tongue a bit more... :)

I like pork, but we are having chicken and ham, with loads of roast veg and roast potatoes, hope everyone has a good day, we could all be doing with a bit of good cheer eh?

Similar plumbing topics

The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
done, but let's assume you didn't see that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Back