Strebel boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Strebel boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

grow_fins

Gas Engineer
Hi, does anybody have any opinions on Strebel Boilers? I notice they're Swiss so I'm only expecting neutral comments.

Fitted some as they were specified on a couple of jobs.

Very easy to fit other than that i cant help sorry.

Ask Croppie, I think he's commercial.

Worked on a quite a few over the years (mostly their cast iron sectionals but a couple of wall hung gas also), seem well made.

Thanks for the replies.
Someone has asked me about them as she's had one suggested for her new house and, having never even heard of Strebel, I thought this would be the most informed place to find out about them.

I can only speak of commercial 120kW I think.

No idea on domestic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

They claim 120L available at 20LPM at a 40C dT...
Replies
Views
P
Have you paid everything he asked for and did...
Replies
Views
Yeah I think Ill have a Hive thermostat in...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Academic now but I installed one of these as a...
Replies
Views
Back