struggling for work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss struggling for work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

for myself the company i worked for went bump last april so set up on my own then could not have been a worse time lol. tesco stacking shelves looks more feasable each day lo

same here ,the company that i was working for went bump also earlier this year.bin self employed since but struggling atm

i mainly have been a site plumber/pipefitter subbie but now find myself doing social housing and the stuff i am doing with my own works are jobs i would not normally consider. Its frustrating but like alot needs must as they say .

Similar plumbing topics

Like I said, really can't comment on the Blue...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
I pull the toilet out. Might be a bit above...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back