The BEST cheap B-list boiler poll | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The BEST cheap B-list boiler poll in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fit em the cheapest, then youll get the job. Everyones a winner.

My parents Biasi has been in 12 years and still going strong
Granted its had a new pump, pressure relief, pcb x3, diverter valve, diaphragm, expansion vessel,fan x2, gas valve, pressure gauge x2, heat exchanger, shuttle assembly thingy and afew fuses - good boiler other than that though.
Mind you, its cost me afew quid so I'll probably be keeping it a little longer
Yeh true just trying to find out the best of the bargains.

I wont bother trying to educate lol

If only ray could have done me 4 x eco elites @ -10% the other day i wouldnt be a broken man [emoji12].

Its all his fault hah

If only ray could have done me 4 x eco elites @ -10% the other day i wouldnt be a broken man [emoji12].

Its all his fault hah

If you took proper advantage of our 555 promo, you would have effectively got the boilers for £349!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I'm curious as well, I read somewhere where...
Replies
Views
B
Yeah, I am going to try to get him to sort it...
Replies
Views
Buzzo
B
R
I do think it is worth undertaking. I shall...
Replies
Views
If its in writing, happy days.
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back