The Good Morning Thread | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning people. Anyone got any fun plans today? Hopefully we are going to meet the paw patrol at a play centre later on

Morning, had a little silicone work to do on a wet room I've just finished. My day is done now :)

1200 x 600 x 10mm porcelain from mandarin stone
Fittings from Hansgrohe
IMG_9078.JPG
IMG_9079.JPG
IMG_9081.JPG
IMG_9092.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG

Good morning to you too .

Looks pretty neat, well done mate.

I hope you didn't use your thick builders finger to apply silicone :D

Great job.

Happy Easter

BUILDERS finger! Pah! I'm no builder :eek:
I'm a very expensive craftsman I'll have you know :D
.....and no, I use good old Fugi for my silicone work.

Thank you, that's appreciated. :)

Happy Easter :)

BUILDERS finger! Pah! I'm no builder :eek:
I'm a very expensive craftsman I'll have you know :D
...and no, I use good old Fugi for my silicone work.

Thank you, that's appreciated. :)

Happy Easter :)
I can only agree, fugi is a great small piece of a kit. But as said nice job. How long did it take you ?

Morning lads. Anybody back in work today?

Yes, I got quite a few jobs scheduled but to be honest I do not mind, I am happy to work.

I am grateful For that.

• Winner
Reactions: Dan
Morning all, nothing today maybe a bit of paperwork if I can get round to it but back properly tomorrow.

Reactions: Dan
We're off to a car show yay :)

Hopefully the weather holds off.

Just had a customer who had a bad blockage on an Easter Monday. After an hour I got rid of the blockage and some leaks at the pipework.

However, once it came to the payment he gave me the agreed money but 5 too much. He had no change and I said sorry me neither, so instead of giving me a tip for Easter he went out and changed his money :) lol people ... I don't like customer like this ... you make an effort to be there on an Easter Monday and they can't even give a small tiny tip :) such tight ....

Ive been to the cinema with the family to watch Beauty & The Beast. Awesome film.

Reactions: Lou
I sanded the outside table and cheers then put new stain on them! Its What are bank hol mondays are all about:D

I watched that the other day been waiting to see it for ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Back