The Hello Thread | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Mrs Tara Plumbi
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 123

Discuss The Hello Thread in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

This is to say hello.
The powers that be held some kind of secret meeting and said I could come into this exclusive club.
Any one who reads my signature will know that I personally don't do anything useful - no plumbing, no gas, no cooking or cleaning either!

So I think they let me mostly because I am responsible for a GSR business.

I only asked to join today because just now and again things come up that YOU and I might say a bit differently on a public forum...
Things about mistakes we have made
Or about our customers - although some of you are brutally honest about the public in public too!

BTW, I have changed my sig. to emphasis that my posts do not come from a gas engineer. If any one thinks of better wording please let me know.

Powers that be insist I must not give gas safety advice. Hope I won't go wrong on that.

Also My name is Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
and before any of you get arsey,deb has been allowed in by me and the rest of the team,so keep your comments constructive as i know you lot in here will as your all responsible GSR,S,she will be able to give excellent advice on legislation and the general running of a business so no moaning or croppies getting involved and he has authority...........

fine with ladies on the site, welcome Debs, just sorry we all have to put up with foreigners running the place:)

Welcome to the Sanctum Sanctorum Debs. Anyone gives you grief I'll go and growl at them......

Nothing wrong with the clear ones.

Think we should rethink the cinema seating though.

Time to say Hello and Welcome to one of the last man caves. Better late than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
More than fine then in 11/5 tube should be...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back