"There's a funny smell from my back boiler" | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss "There's a funny smell from my back boiler" in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats your call maybe am being picky but spoke to baxi they said not been tested by them so not a genine part which is correct

We aren't talking about internal wiring, it was the main feed into the boiler from the spur, baxi MI will say it should be wired in HR which it was but HR doesn't stop it melting when a flame goes on it,

I deliberately posted this in here so more would see it and maybe get their boiler checked, or not to block their vent, didn't really expect it to get into a technical debate

I know what we are talkin about which i dont havea problemwih but i just mentioned about gemuine parts that i needed to repair a boiler

I deliberately posted this in here so more would see it and maybe get their boiler checked, or not to block their vent, didn't really expect it to get into a technical debate

Fair comment kirky all the best

years ago i was dealing with a boiler similar to that the house had what seemed like about twenty kids running around so for a laff i got them all to play a game where they all dipped there fingers in the soot and put two stripes on each others cheeks ,mum wasnt to pleased but she saw the funny side of it

her old man whouldnt have laughed seing your handprints on her bum though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's not impossible but I doubt that the...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate. Been very lucky, a neighbour...
Replies
Views
A condensing boiler is high efficiency, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back