thermostatic bar shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss thermostatic bar shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi I am looking for a thermostatic bar mixer shower unit with dual heads to fit between inlet pipe centres and ceiling at 840mm any one reccomend a shower to suit please?

Sorry. I misread that.
Although I don't recommend them as a supplier.
Victorian plumbing has a detailed line drawing with measurements of all their products on their website

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi I am looking for a thermostatic bar mixer shower unit with dual heads to fit between inlet pipe centres and ceiling at 840mm any one reccomend a shower to suit please?
Hi Bryan, could you clarify your question a bit. Are you concerned about water pressure. If so, is your hot water pressurised from the mains via a reducing valve, or gravity fed from a tank. In latter case what is the height of base of tank above ceiling?

Otherwise what is your conundrum please. You can get drawings for most products online.

Cheers,

Roy

Upvote 0
Roy I think he has either a very low ceiling - or much more likely an existing bar valve which is set a little too high on the wall for most dual outlet rigid riser showers.

Bryan, you can often cut down the vertical pipe on these showers - it may need a very neat accurate cut, but often there is 2 or 3 mm coverage so not too bad. I have done this a couple of times , when customer changed their mind and appeared with one of those showers halfway through a refurb....

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Any thoughts on a shower system to...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Post a pic Could be you carefully break out...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Can you measure that flowrate with the shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just read your thread. Most decent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
dear all, i would like to wish you a happy new...
Replies
Views
Back