Thermostatic Shower mixer bar | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Thermostatic Shower mixer bar in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

D

Deleted member 102951

Hi all...
Want to fit a thermostatic shower mixer bar with bottom 1/2" fitting. However hot n cold have been fitted wrong way round. Is there a simple solution?
I was thinking to get one with a top 1/2"fitting and turn it round. Would this work?
Thanks legepe

Hi all...
Want to fit a thermostatic shower mixer bar with bottom 1/2" fitting. However hot n cold have been fitted wrong way round. Is there a simple solution?
I was thinking to get one with a top 1/2"fitting and turn it round. Would this work?
Thanks legepe
I am assuming the 1/2 inch fitting you refer to is where the shower hose screws on.
There are two fittings which connect to 15mm pipe at the back which are a standard distance apart (150mm)
If you turn the bar mixer so its upside down it may look a bit odd but it should work.

Upvote 0
I am assuming the 1/2 inch fitting you refer to is where the shower hose screws on.
There are two fittings which connect to 15mm pipe at the back which are a standard distance apart (150mm)
If you turn the bar mixer so its upside down it may look a bit odd but it should work.
Thanks for reply.. I managed to find the inlet pipes in the loft so I guess it's just a matter of swapping them over. I can see why the plumber has fitted them wrong because one has been cut short n needs extending to swap over

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've just read your thread. Most decent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Any thoughts on a shower system to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Post a pic Could be you carefully break out...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
Back