Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of this one, it boils my p@ss! Dirty great holes in basin and baths, when will manufacturers realise that the holes only need to accommodate either a 1/2 or 3/4 inch thread.

Enough said, rant over!

It's ok he won't bite as a 5 stone dog runs down the hall and smacks you right in the balls With its head When you have both hands full grrrrr

Picking up a Worcester standard horizontal flue for a combi swap only to realise its 1 inch too short and having to drive 10 miles to exchange it for a longer one.............

I have lost my cheque book, I'll post it on to you when I find it.

(answer no problem, as you whip out the new pcb, I'll pop back when you find it). Did that last week, and used the pcb today on another 105e :)

The late night email (just received) saying the designer rads your guy fitted don't work properly!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I could of done it myself but wife wanted to get someone in!

oh i only popped out for five minutes what time did you call (if it was only five minutes you would know)

A classic is "oh you want payment now? I thought you going to send me an invoice"

You wouldn't go to tescos and take your shopping and say to the security guard as your leaving - send me an invoice mate I'll defiantly pay you!

It's ok he won't bite as a 5 stone dog runs down the hall and smacks you right in the balls With its head When you have both hands full grrrrr

I always carry my tool box in front of me when I enter a house for this reason!

Merchants getting the wrong part in so I then have 3 hours with nothing to do except phone the customer and apologise!

Taking off a boiler and all the plaster falling off the wall........GRRRRRRRRRR

Can you give me a quote for a new boiler ?? I've seen the Vaillant one I want on the internet for £800 inc VAT........GGGRRRRR !!!

Or taking it off and finding a huge hole in the wall that wasn't made good 10 years ago.

Happened to me 2 weeks ago. Not just a gaping hole but loose brickwork around it. Instead of having him up and running didnt even get the boiler on the wall until the next day after having to build it up. How the boiler that I removed stayed on the wall I will never know.

96 year old customer

photo doesn't do it justice. The blocks were placed in the hole, and majority of the brick work above them were loose.

20150409_123956.jpg

Last edited:
Going to quotes and the customer saying 'oh i just mussssst have a Bosch'

Just because you have seen a cheesy advert and have a Bosch drill for your dodgy DIY it doesnt mean you know everything there is to know about boilers!!!! AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or...
Replies
Views
If it’s just the red light flashing, then I’d...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back