Things you don't see anymore ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill start, white dog sh@t

Yes !!

I was talking about this with a customer last week...you never see any white dog sh'ts anymore...not like in the 80's or earlier.

My girlfriend reckons they were Poodle sh@t but after researching the subject it seems its to do with dogs diets and calcium.

Apparantly dogs used to eat a lot of bone/bones in their food and when deposited on the pavement for a few weeks the rain would wash out the organic stuff and leave a kind of fossil behind of the bone matter. This coupled with the fact that dog sh@t is now more or less always picked up or a heavy fine that its just not left out in the street as long as it used to be.

My dogs have white shyt if i give them a bone from the butchers so probably is a calcium thing

Punk rockers, 1p sweets, 99 ice creams for less than £2, Datsun cars, skin heads, buzby, Atari, bmx,

Paperboys

scrap man shouting "any old iron" roaming the streets
We've got a regular 'any old iron' man. I gave him one of those metal tool boxes full of old rusty tools from my shed only the other day.

Another thing you don't see is those 3 ducks on people's livingroom walls next to that Constable painting 'The Haywain' - just above the fishtank surrounded by multi-coloured bricks.

An honest politician

We've got a regular 'any old iron' man. I gave him one of those metal tool boxes full of old rusty tools from my shed only the other day.

Another thing you don't see is those 3 ducks on people's livingroom walls next to that Constable painting 'The Haywain' - just above the fishtank surrounded by multi-coloured bricks.

Billy Bass

Lancia Delta and Alfa Sud, eco friendly cars that degrade back to the earth. The most landfill friendly motors.

Stickers on vans saying "we're in the yellow pages"

Landlines 0926

Gold top milk

The milk bottles with Green tops

Pop crates as hop ups on site

Your mrs number in loos at local boozer!

Neck lumps

Hawking and gobbing in the gutter

Light and bitter

Watney's red barrel

Watney's party 7

fast food that doesn't defy the trade description on both counts.

Ferkin pubs

Flirty Gertie from number 30

That fit young girl I chatted up at a party in '86. By '98 it had turned into a monster so I gave it the heave ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Put it back to 6 cycles unless you have an oil...
Replies
Views
I should have said "S-plan plus", of course!
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn't rely on pipe finders as a definite...
Replies
Views
Back