Today's install. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 9 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you love playing in boilers croppster lol
Had a real mare mate house sale fell through and had to go to court to sort stuff out but hey **** happens lol
Apart from that all good mate

most of the unvented systems ive fitted has been done with 15mm to bath, 15 or 10mm to basins. 28-22mm distribution pipework as needed. the only time ive gone 22mm to bath was on a double bath.

other fixtures positions dependant of course.

most of the unvented systems ive fitted has been done with 15mm to bath, 15 or 10mm to basins. 28-22mm distribution pipework as needed. the only time ive gone 22mm to bath was on a double bath.

other fixtures positions dependant of course.

You get away with it on a small house but not on a decent sized property

Lol you love playing in boilers croppster lol
Had a real mare mate house sale fell through and had to go to court to sort stuff out but hey **** happens lol
Apart from that all good mate

Mate, that's a dog!

A very big dog at that mate
Just have to content myself with old house for a while longer at least lol
What's the craic with you you and family keeping well I hope mate

She's forcing me to drink!

kraken_bottle.jpg

"Ooooooooh! I like that bottle John, Buy it! Go on, buy it!"

Welcome Virgil......more pipe protection than anything, it's a working laundry room and small at that, lots of laundry baskets in an out

Thanks for the welcome. And fair enough when you put it like that :)

The mansion install, progress pics, still loads to do, take note of the auto air vent on the coil return vern ;) also split the 35mm into 2x 28mm magnacleans as some of you suggested. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370889657.587269.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370889673.420359.jpg

Dont want to sound stupid but what is that big black tank in the 1st picture?

Tony some of your work should be shown to these fast track fools to show how proper work should lookm

Still loads to be done, so much thinking involved, ill get some pics of the bathrooms too when they're finished, they're really special, £3500 shower head in the main bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Definitely not worrying about nothing. The...
Replies
Views
Id say recal at that price....as soon as it...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If rainwater pipe discharges to a combined...
Replies
Views
Need a heating engineer in Central London I...
Replies
Views
Back