Toilet repairs rip off? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet repairs rip off? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately he's not a heating engineer! Funny you should mention power flush as the heating system needs one! Doesn't answer my texts about outstanding arrears but gets back to me straight away when I am trying to arrange a day for the heating engineer to call.

Fortunately he's not a heating engineer! Funny you should mention power flush as the heating system needs one! Doesn't answer my texts about outstanding arrears but gets back to me straight away when I am trying to arrange a day for the heating engineer to call.

Not really a plumbing forum issue.

Not really a plumbing forum issue.
Maybe not but it is a human interest issue and the more I here about people the more I hate them !
The thing to remember is you come into this world with nothing and you will leave in the same way !

Was thinking of apologising to SimonG for digressing but have changed my mind after looking at some of his posts! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Never a truer word spoken. I've been wondering who was the bigger idiot, yourself or your tenant. Well I know now :)

Maybe not but it is a human interest issue and the more I here about people the more I hate them !
The thing to remember is you come into this world with nothing and you will leave in the same way !

Speak for yourself I shall depart this mortal coil in a grave thats deep and wide enough for me and all my mountains of things. ...

I mean that I am polite enough not to be rude or offensive in my responses. My comment about your non plumbing posts was lighthearted. I trust you are not as abrasive with your customers.

Speak for yourself I shall depart this mortal coil in a grave thats deep and wide enough for me and all my mountains of things. ...

I have done brick built graves some painted and some tiled !
First time I told my brickie where were off to he thought I was having a laugh and presumed we were building an extension !
Then when he saw the engineering bricks he said Oh it is a manhole ?
He got that one right !!!!!

Ah, so you're saying I was rude and offensive! :)

You need to get out more :)

Last edited:
I know this is not far off being put to bed, if you'll excuse the pun.

Just wanted to add a slightly different view to this.

I live in rented, I'm very fortunate to live where I do with my family & have the landlord that I have.

Been here 13 months & had to have 2 landlord gas checks, replace 1 broken toilet & replace 1 radiator. I had my GSR do the landlord check with legit ticket as favour so no charge to LL & I did the other bits - for free! I could have charged but feel grateful to my LL for what they have given me & my family. We pay an extremely good rent. They live in Cyprus & we've heard from them once, on the day we moved in. Not again since! Out rent is always on time by standing order.

We treat the house as if it's our own & whilst I appreciate that other rented tenants don't have the same attitude I find it crazy! It's a roof over your head which some are not as fortunate to have, why risk losing it?!!

You sound like my kind of tenant Tom! My other tenants are great to deal with but it's just this one man who's a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
N
No blockage in soil pipe? Was he a plumber or...
Replies
Views
I would call it installer error. Maybe from...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t look like the internal pipe has...
Replies
Views
Back