Tool not invented (I don't think) | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tool not invented (I don't think) in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Might make someone rich here but why don't they make a flue cutting tool to save hacksawing it all the time

6yme6e8u.jpg

8yvadypu.jpg

TA darrr

a9emara9.jpg

You're all worrying about the wrong tool.

Its not what you cut it with.

Its what you measure it with. :)

I have never heard anyone on our trade counter complaining how long it took to cut a flue, but I've heard hundreds moaning that their mate/the apprentice cut it too short.

The band saw 18v cuts it like butter . Its variable speed and ive never had any movement with mine . If so then blade needs tightning but be akit smoother than reciprocator .

I have had this brill idea for about 20 years everyone ive told thinks its great in fact Its that good im gonna keep it to myself hows that for a shellfish gesture..brum

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the info. We have a small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
They are Honeywell VT15BG, I have relooked at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
multi purpose wrench spanner
Replies
Views
Back