Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Plumbsy
  • Start date
  • Replies 165
  • Views 107K

Discuss Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone help me on the pre assesment , im nearly pulling my hair out

hi i have done this h&s pre attendace test and i failed it 3 times but if you fail it 3 times you get a a different assignment through the post to do it h&s but completely different to the one online i got 100% pass rate

good luck mate

hi i have done this h&s pre attendace test and i failed it 3 times but if you fail it 3 times you get a a different assignment through the post to do it h&s but completely different to the one online i got 100% pass rate

good luck mate

Did you pass the written test? If yes how long do they take for sending the result.

I would love the answers as Im struggling......

Cheers in advance:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Congratulations Well done jam 1979...well thats the both of us..Fortunately I'd passed on the 4ourth. Now its time for practical. What's your course? Is it the 6129 Level 2.
Feeling relieved,as all the knowledge and reading has been really brill, and looking forward to stepping up to do level 3...

Can't wait

hi spanner im doing week 5and6 in october then ive finished mine but im gonna do gas at colledge i think but the course has been mint theyve done everything they said they would so i cant complain

Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

I've just failed this for the first time with ATL Practical Training. I'm really not sure how close the two companies are but I reckon they are closely connected somehow.

No feedback, no percentage or no pass mark. It takes a week to re-do the test and what makes it worse if if you pass 5 times, they put you through anyway?!

hi all all the answers are in the booklets train4 trade skills asked you to down load, most of the lads i know past 2nd time even some of the girls past first time just try to concentrate on the booklets,and really take in all the knowledge the pass rate is 80 %

Hi Jim
Not sure how you know what the pass rate is? Nothing indicates it. I not only downloaded the PDF's but searched each one as i was answering the course. I screen grabbed each question and the answer i gave to double check in case i failed.... i did fail, 3 times. I emailed others to check my answers i submitted as well as revising more between each test and still failed. I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has passed the online version of this test, let alone on the second attempt.
I have since passed the written version which was a very comprehensive report and not comparable in any way to the online multi-choice.
Apologies Jim, but your post smacks of a vested interest in T4TS
Others: If you have failed more than twice contact T4TS and ask for the written test. It will save you 2 weeks but take you another 4 to do the written one

Ive failed this test with atl practical training all the same crap as t4ts i failed 4 times and now recieved my paper exams which has nothing to do with the oine test and is about a detached house refurbishment whoch is the same as t4ts if anyone has tge answers to it please save everyone and post online to stop these time wasting scammers

Reading this thread has made me glad i went to college. :frown2:
Makes me glad to know that I have had a great outcome of all scenarios and exams and practical. And id say that you can only assume that you get back from the effort you put in.... And I'd like to say a YYEEEHAAAA.. GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXCEPTIONS... That's how it is. You can do it

Ive failed this test with atl practical training all the same crap as t4ts i failed 4 times and now recieved my paper exams which has nothing to do with the oine test and is about a detached house refurbishment whoch is the same as t4ts if anyone has tge answers to it please save everyone and post online to stop these time wasting scammers
After all this you'll be thankfully grateful. If in any way of doubt I'd like to help.. GOOD luck. But Train4Trade I'd personally recommend as you read you learn and improve.

Just Sat and Failed a third time . Poorly written mainly irrelevant questions Poorly worded multi choice answers. no feedback and no idea of what to recap on when you fail it . I just wrote a stinking reply to the course tutors about this telling them i was going to cancel the course as ive been mis sold it. 33 years in work in various spheres so plenty of h and S common sense learned Pass marks of 100% throughout all modules then this abortion pops up . annoys me you have to wait a week to resit the flipping thing too. May just call Watchdog up about this.

Bloody annoyed!

oh mate I had the last lucky strike

Somebody post up a couple of questions from these impossible tests and your answers if you would be so kind.

Completed in 2012 but I'll heck check out the questions I can find...

hi there
did you receive any answers? I have the same problem with t4ts.

No never even had the opportunity of being able to check out as yet pal. Can I ask what module you up to or is it just the pre attendance test???

Hi Kris
Is this in relation to the multi choice?
Unfortunately the questions are randomized and if you fail you get a mostly new set the next attempt, some questions may be same but not all.
It is very frustrating because even if you fail you don't which area was weak that you need to improve on. I did the test 3 times and then sat the written one. The written one bears no resemblence to the multi choice and took me months to complete (sigh.....)
There was a positive post from "Jim Henessy" that seemd to say that he passed without issue so it must be possible (i cannot convey sarcasm when writing....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
Well that doesn't help at all with the question
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here //...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back