Training courses help please. | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Training courses help please. in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

I was thinking about doing a course to become a gas engineer with Training development Scotland, it's an intense 26wk course that claims to train you to the qualification standard CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTRI. Are these courses as good as they claim to be?. Is it worth the cash? Will I find work at the end of it? Any feedback will be appreciated.

Stay away.

I'm in the process of finding work and taking an apprenticeship.

I at first was going to do such a course but realized that if you want to make it in this trade it takes time.

You can't learn a trade in 6 weeks no matter how intense.

Enroll into a legit college.

Go on the city and guilds website: http://www.cityandguilds.com/

Find a local college that does the course you want.

Stay away from these 6 week course centers, it's a big scam.

Stay away.

I'm in the process of finding work and taking an apprenticeship.

I at first was going to do such a course but realized that if you want to make it in this trade it takes time.

You can't learn a trade in 6 weeks no matter how intense.

Enroll into a legit college.

Go on the city and guilds website: http://www.cityandguilds.com/

Find a local college that does the course you want.

Stay away from these 6 week course centers, it's a big scam.

Similar plumbing topics

I found Mr Combi helpful when I first started.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Just stumbled on this thread Gary and I read...
Replies
Views
If you're still looking try this - (Admin...
Replies
Views
Back