Troll alert tonight. Troll alert. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Troll alert tonight. Troll alert. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Which one?

The last one, - the B&W Minstrel.
I only read about 3 of his posts (think he had 8 done) and realised he was making a racist comment “n....r” on one, plus asking you a question on another.
Personally I don’t care about them, just as long as they get booted off fairly sharply

The last one, - the B&W Minstrel.
I only read about 3 of his posts (think he had 8 done) and realised he was making a racist comment “n....r” on one, plus asking you a question on another.
Personally I don’t care about them, just as long as they get booted off fairly sharply
I did not reply and I didn’t see the one about me.

I did not reply and I didn’t see the one about me.

Yes I noticed that you rightly ignored him.
He asked if you were from Manchester.
The racist remark was in some other post I have no idea of which. No doubt not aimed at anyone in particular here, but just looking to offend.
The Trolls seem to be sort of teenage behaviour/humour, - don’t they?
Probably something I would have enjoyed doing myself when I was that age, to be completely honest. :p
It is some people’s idea of a prank

Yes I noticed that you rightly ignored him.
He asked if you were from Manchester.
The racist remark was in some other post I have no idea of which. No doubt not aimed at anyone in particular here, but just looking to offend.
The Trolls seem to be sort of teenage behaviour/humour, - don’t they?
Probably something I would have enjoyed doing myself when I was that age, to be completely honest. :p
It is some people’s idea of a prank
Simple things please simple minds mate. I haven’t got time for s**t like that. I come on here because I enjoy it. Not for people like that.

This is kind of my social media to be honest mate. I don’t do Facebook/instagram. I have stuck to this forum only. It’s a bit sad but keeps me sain

I am same as you. I don’t and won’t do Facebook.
Reading and posting on here is my therapy as well as keeping up with plumbing and hopefully helping some folk.
Trolls coming into posts are same as a stranger deliberately ruining a private conversation.

Found another one

IMG_3871.PNG

Same spammer that has been plaguing our good forum after 5 pages finally got an answer because he or she is board lol

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
Hi, did you ever solve this problem? You...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
hello plumbers forum, I am an ex web page...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
Back