Troubleshoot UFH PLUS radiator system | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Troubleshoot UFH PLUS radiator system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Need a heating engineer in Central London
I currently have an old worcester boiler. Since its original installation I've had many upgrades to my flat which now has 3 bathrooms and 7 zone underfloor heating plus 3 towel rail radiators. The greenstar I currently have is no longer sufficient. Additionally, the underfloor heating has been working intermittantly and nowhere near enough for winter and I would like to make sure it works consistently. I noticed there are some installation errors, eg; a motorised valve is missing to split supply between underfloor heating and radiators. There may perhaps be some other things that need fixing in the underfloor heating. I'm looking for an engineer who can not only help me fix the underfloor heating system and offer a period of aftercare for this whole system. I would like to know if you can provide this and the cost in your reply.

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
E
This needs someone to go through it. My advice...
Replies
Views
Below is a sizing chart based on a heat loss...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back