trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

UK
I have a Very old commercial kitchen in my School, it dates originally from the 1950’s, it has had modernisation, but many of the Plumbing Fittings are original or contemporary with the period.

I need to replace the Washer in a Hot Sink Tap, just getting it apart required an impact wrench due to accretion of Limescale inside the body, I now have the Tap Disassembled but the Washer Size is 1” And I can’t find this size anywhere locally or online, can anyone suggest a supplier please, I’m in Norfolk and my School is in Cambridgeshire and ideally I want a local supplier where I can actually go and physically look at the thing and compare it.

I have even tried catering equipment suppliers without any success !

Best regards Julie

Similar plumbing topics

T
  • Question
Thanks Tamz, appreciate your help. I did...
Replies
Views
TomLane
T
Back