Trying to pinpoint problem with boiler condensate pump | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Trying to pinpoint problem with boiler condensate pump in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there,
I am not a plumber, but wondered if any plumbers out there could help? My dad is also not a plumber by trade (although has plumbed plenty) and is a bit stuck with this one. Basically, there was a leak coming from underneath our floor-standing Worcester Greenstar CDi boiler, which turned out to be coming from the pump unit, which was overflowing. At this point the boiler was working fine.
So we took the pump unit apart to check that the float was functioning, which it was, put the pump unit back together again and then the boiler started showing error code D5 and not firing.
Do we simply need a new pump unit, or is there anything else we can try? Where can we source just a pump unit without breaking the bank?
Many thanks for any help!
Andrea

Pump units aren't expensive, about £60 and are easily available from screwfix.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/grundfos-conlift-1-ls-condensate-pump/4895f

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you have found a blockage, if so...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Ah that's well worth knowing. Will definitely...
2 3
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Sounds like he was in too deep. At least he...
Replies
Views
Back