Twin flued boilers i.e. Keston | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Twin flued boilers i.e. Keston in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

highland

Hi everyone newbie here.

I am looking for some advice.

Have been asked to remove old Range Powermax 185:eek:(needs constant resetting and customer wants rid, not interested in fixing:D)

Want to fit megaflo and boiler instead.

Only problem is that i have to flue boiler 9mtrs to external wall.

Old powermax has twin flue set up(although fall required is not incorporated as per new condensing boilers) and was wondering if anyone knew of a boiler besides Keston which would be up to the job.

Any advice or solutions

Many thanks
Highland

Sorry realised probably on wrong forum. Anyway hellloooo everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello highland, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

if keston does the job, why keep looking? those solvent weld flues are as easy as it gets and boilers not expensive.

yeah i no but a lot of people poo-poo them just wondering if anything else out there, thats all. Somebody said ideal make something similar for one of there boilers, will need to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Sean, I put in a worcester 40cdi classic...
Replies
Views
I often fit a combi in a big property but also...
Replies
Views
Q
Thanks for the advice all. I fitted many Ideal...
Replies
Views
quietman
Q
Please feel free
Replies
Views
ok, cheers for that.
Replies
Views
Back