Boiler advice appreciated. | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler advice appreciated. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

But the problem is what you see above. Some Engineers will still fit big combi’s in 4/5/6 bed houses. Even when they know they shouldn’t. The response you get is (well don’t use both bathrooms at the same time) I have a 4 bed with 2 bathrooms and I moved i to it because it had 2 bathrooms and I intended to use them :D:D:D
Some people need the extra space in th A/C
Some cant afford a new boiler and cylinder install
Im not saying a combi is the best option but it does the job if you know the limitations.

It’s easy to tell there are 6 semis and we all have huge gardens so I put a deal together in 2006 but it fell thro but it’s come back so all 6 houses have signed up to sell and we get the price of our land which is more than the houses are worth , it’s been a hard route but we are all there now so it will be 35=flats with parking etc

It’s easy to tell there are 6 semis and we all have huge gardens so I put a deal together in 2006 but it fell thro but it’s come back so all 6 houses have signed up to sell and we get the price of our land which is more than the houses are worth , it’s been a hard route but we are all there now so it will be 35=flats with parking etc
Sell out :D:D:D. Only joking. Where you moving to?

Some people need the extra space in th A/C
Some cant afford a new boiler and cylinder install
Im not saying a combi is the best option but it does the job if you know the limitations.
I fully understand that. But there are always ways around that. Like doing it a bit at a time. Or finance. Better you do it right the first time rather then pay out be disappointed and then have to go back to the original plan.

I often fit a combi in a big property but also fit a unvented cylinder for supplying the upper floors i can't see the point in wasting water to get hot water to the kitchen , cloakroom or utility when the boiler is sited there , i agree with harvest it's all in the planning just cut your connections in and valve off future work can then be done with the minimum of disruption. Cheers kop

Similar plumbing topics

thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flexicom.cx that hasn’t been...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Back