UK Worker of the Year 2013 | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss UK Worker of the Year 2013 in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

i may be wrong but from her last post i get the impression that paul is her other half

I got that impression too. If that's the case she should be rightly proud of him.

Lady Apprentice,

Please pass on our hearty congratulations to Paul for making the shortlist.

I got that impression too. If that's the case she should be rightly proud of him.

Lady Apprentice,

Please pass on our hearty congratulations to Paul for making the shortlist.
I am indeed Paul's other half and I am very proud. Thank you for the hearty congratulations which I shall pass on to Paul

I agree there are many hard working unsung heroes out there, emergency services, soldiers, care workers but I was merely trying to say that a fellow plumbing and heating engineer was in the final. I see Paul come home physically and mentally knackered but he gets up the next day and carries on, despite being ripped off £90,000 last year! It may not be a wow moment for people but everybody needs plumbers and heating engineers. Who will condemn a fire if its unsafe, thereby saving lives, who will fix the leaks, thereby saving thousands of pounds of damage, who will fix sanitary ware and waste systems to make sure things are running smoothly? Who will suffer from asbestosis after fixing your fire? I am sorry if I offended anybody, I wasn't trying to big Paul up, I was merely highlighting that the trade had been recognised and this year Paul was in the running. Please be supportive of that

Not being funny but why did he let a bill run up to £90k that's just madness

Not being funny but why did he let a bill run up to £90k that's just madness

Too busy raking it in doing 20 installs a day to keep accounts in order. Loads of lads hit it big and forget to make sure back door is locked and all the pennies are in the jar! Next thing they know, the 15 new liveried sprinters been repossessed uniforms held at cleaners and every credit account dry.........

???? He started 3years ago and whet bump? Wish my business grew that fast. Stupid how easily you can get carried away with big Ida's though? Uniforms ...... Didn't increase bottom line and costs a lot. Own fleet of vans....... Boom and bust apposed to slow steady growth. I'm guilty of making mistake but lesson learned the hard way. !

You can get all the work in the world if you do it for free.
A lesson everyone should learn is cashflow is king. Never let things build up no matter how much is promised.

You can get all the work in the world if you do it for free.
A lesson everyone should learn is cashflow is king. Never let things build up no matter how much is promised.

Post of the month. A simple truth that should be tattooed onto every businessman's forehead. Cash is King.

Back