ukpf members mass pi55 up | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 911

Discuss ukpf members mass pi55 up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

whats the thoughts on us all getting together in the summer and having a barbie/mass pi55 up

We've tried stuff like this before , main thing is where ?

Obviosuly Yorkshire is central

I think out of respect to our great Sponser we should hold it in his home town. Only thing better than beer is freebies!

I think out of respect to our great Sponser we should hold it in his home town. Only thing better than beer is freebies!

So where does Paul from Copperbits live? ;) or did you mean Richard from *********?

On the subject of freebies, I do have a good one coming up, so all of you with freebies that you have used but not reviewed should get writing so as not to be on the "no-freebies" list. :)

So where does Paul from Copperbits live? ;) or did you mean Richard from *********?

On the subject of freebies, I do have a good one coming up, so all of you with freebies that you have used but not reviewed should get writing so as not to be on the "no-freebies" list. :)
Any idea when the thread will be popping up? I always seem to miss the freebies :(

I couldof used mine ten times last year and now I have one , haven't come across anywhere I need it and I refuse to waste it, rest assured I will do the review when I do ray

Oops! I just pulled that knife out of my back ray! I promise to review it. The trouble was I about to review it and then had a read of mike jacksons epic review! Suddenly my three lines looks pointless and pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know how you get to the...
Replies
Views
No probs Bob. Glad it all worked out well for...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
The pin was stuck on the TRV,
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back