ukpf members mass pi55 up | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 911

Discuss ukpf members mass pi55 up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its got to be croppies house - his mrs is ok with it - just do Stranraer - Belfast and follow
us ....centralheatking........ and its all ok for us to stay over after......
whats the thoughts on us all getting together in the summer and having a barbie/mass pi55 up

Mrs Croppie would throw a thousand fits at the first muddy footprint!

Don't you realise I'm a cowed man?

Ireland sounds bloody marvelous....portadown cant be too far from the north west 200 road races so i could make it a week !!!!

I think if it were blackpool it would be best , croppie can get on the plane straight in easy for the jocks , trains from Londond to Manchester easy change to blackpool plenty of hotels cheaps pubs

To be fair lee i was the first person to slate there working methods before starting with them and there sales tactics, but can honestly say its quite the opposite, enjoying it.

sorry, did you say you wanted a powerflush, great ile start it now:25:

I think Andy needs a ban Bod joining the dark side, why aint you been around Andy you should have loads of spare time now watching the powerflush machine do its work

Blackpools a 5hite hole though! Used to be brilliant, it sort of lost something the last time I was in the tower lounge and my trainers were stuck to the carpet. Also the topless barmaids had been replaced by a bloke making balloon things for kids. Maybe I'm just getting more refined as I'm getting older :)

Close enough for me though, it's only an hour and half in the car.

To be fair lee i was the first person to slate there working methods before starting with them and there sales tactics, but can honestly say its quite the opposite, enjoying it.

ive been saying the for years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know how you get to the...
Replies
Views
No probs Bob. Glad it all worked out well for...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
The pin was stuck on the TRV,
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back