Ultimate Box Set - 30 Diamond Tile Drills and cores HUGE selection of sizes. 365Drill | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ultimate Box Set - 30 Diamond Tile Drills and cores HUGE selection of sizes. 365Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ultimate Box Set - 30 Diamond Tile Drills and cores HUGE selection of sizes. 365D

[video=youtube;wke9hh1uJM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wke9hh1uJM0[/video]

Have a giggle with this video then...

Re: Ultimate Box Set - 30 Diamond Tile Drills and cores HUGE selection of sizes. 365D

After seeing that Sera perform the drilling motion in the nude, I have placed my order. Just a bit worried though?
- They never asked me for the 3 didgit security number on back of my card?
- They made me fill a form about: 1) How did I hear about them? 2)Any comments? I made them aware that Mr 365 Drills refused to give us UKPF members any discounts? He made us pay same as any other member of the public???? I'm not impressed :)

although i dont have this kit i have used the much smaller bathroom installers kit and i can confidently reccomend 365 drills products.

although i dont have this kit i have used the much smaller bathroom installers kit and i can confidently reccomend 365 drills products.

errrmmm, let him fight his corner kay-jay. Don't do it for him :) In all honesty, I'm sure Dan wouldn't have had him here as a sponsor if his products were not of high standards.
I'll check my box when it arrives. Hope there'll be some sweets and biscuits in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Cheers Richard details in e-mail. Very best rgds
Replies
Views
erpkid
E
All three holes created in a different...
Replies
Views
365drills
Re: Help! - As a PLUMBER we need your help to...
Replies
Views
365drills
Re: New packaging for summer 2012 - Diamond...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Arguably fitting sanitary ware to finished...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back