Ummm, yeah right!!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Masood
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 368

Discuss Ummm, yeah right!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bank with Natwest. Asked them for a credit card once and they offered me one with a £500 limit saying that's all my credit history would allow - despite having a £5k overdraft facility with them!

Needless to say I told them to shove the credit card and made use of some other offers!

To build up a credit history i asked both santander and natwest for a credit card.

got refused on the grounds i havent built any credit history since ive been able to get a credit card at 18......

anyone else see how idiotic that is?

See that blonde in the add I' d believe anything she told me so I'm in for a few dozen bottles

To build up a credit history i asked both santander and natwest for a credit card.

got refused on the grounds i havent built any credit history since ive been able to get a credit card at 18......

anyone else see how idiotic that is?

Same here mate !

the only thing going for this snake oil that i can see is that it is much cheaper than that magic box doohicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first...
Replies
Views
Need a heating engineer in Central London I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
Each manifold will have it's own pump and TMV...
Replies
Views
Back