Under Floor Heating not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Under Floor Heating not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I'm learning a lot here. The unit you have describes is a floating action mixing controller. The unit I describe is the control system which receives all the signals from the thermostats. So am I right now that the one I described is the one you mean? I'm only trying to help as you are limited to know what systems have I Installed.

Hi. Fixed it myself. I took the cover of the unit I described and there seemed to be reset button and I just pressed that. Thanks for all your help.

Thats an esbe 3 way blending valve with the unit above being a weather compensator made by Tecmar in the US. I have found that once you need to reset the Tecmar unit they can have a very short lifesapn. Last time i checked (4-5 years ago) they do recondition them (if you can send it and be without).
Hope its all ok.

Similar plumbing topics

sticking actuator, try changing it over whith...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a new built house with the...
Replies
Views
PierpaoloB
P
  • Question
There are 7 manifolds total. I”m no expert...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
How thick is floor above heating pipes? 65mm...
Replies
Views
Back