Under floor heating-pricing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Under floor heating-pricing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emrtheyetti or Myson as the same

Do you get these company to design the installation or do it yourself and just buy their products? Have you also got a rule of thumb guide to sizing and pricing for an estimate and then calculate heat loss from the design guide

So I have got myson and continental to quote for these. A quick question though, do I need a seperate zone for the conservatory and so a seperate manifold? Or can it just be controlled by the actuator head on one manifold

They design it all . You only get detailed drawings when u buy it. They are tip top. But they only work on the information u provide

Ufh Max output is 150w/m2

They design it all . You only get detailed drawings when u buy it. They are tip top. But they only work on the information u provide

Ufh Max output is 150w/m2

Thanks Guy. I see why you are saying they are tip top after speaking to the guy, they're from your neck of the woods. I will check to see if they have put 2 thermostats on the plan which run to an actuator

Only like them as they are reasonably priced . Manifolds are all brass pumps are grunny and they use a proper blending valve and not a stupid trv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Honeywell Evohome best solution. Far superior...
Replies
Views
Drilling joists is very rare and absolutely...
Replies
Views
You could always buy a FLIR or the add on for...
Replies
Views
Thanks everyone for your helpfull info .
Replies
Views
Plumber Dom, Don't start second guessing...
Replies
Views
Back