Undersink plumbing washing machine etc | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Undersink plumbing washing machine etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Branch don’t get fixated on the pipework under the sink, do JC’s test to find the problem.

The pipework almost certainly has nothing to do with your issue; yes it all wants tidying up but that can be done later.

Branch don’t get fixated on the pipework under the sink, do JC’s test to find the problem.

The pipework almost certainly has nothing to do with your issue; yes it all wants tidying up but that can be done later.
That's OK my main thing I need to sort is our washer, just worried now I might knock that other thing open haha. Have turned valve off to washer for today to see what goes on

As Ben-gee says, don't worry about your pipes under the sink, you knocked the blue handle and opened the 'tap' under the sink, don't knock it again, or do as above, i.e. remove it or take the handle off.
It is only there because the previous tenant/owner probably had a water dispensing fridge plumbed in, as long as it's not leaking it's irrelevant now.

Hi there
The problem you have is with your cold water inlet valve nothing to do with the pipe work.
The other with the isolation valve it looks to me that’s a 15mm 1/2 inch. Just get a BLANK NUT ½ X (51939) . This is a Screwfix part no.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello where are you located ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update - we've replicated the back filling of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, we have our answer. I tried a snake/rod...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you very much for your reply. I will...
Replies
Views
Back