Unvented hotwater cylinder | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented hotwater cylinder in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland

I believe building control do sign it off for a fee as they have to come out and inspect it etc

Fees around £350 I think

Is there a sign off cert that is used and anyone point me in the direction of how to get one

Need to phone up local building control and say you’ve installed a unvented cylinder and you need it signing off

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
As an experiment could you go away for weekend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I find you get fewer problems if the expansion...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Nice spot exedon2! Eagle eyes. OP - yes your...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
No it won't be why the boiler is on all day...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having a Viessmann 100W using the 4 pipe...
Replies
Views
Back