Using a customers toilet? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Using a customers toilet? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

IMG-20190205-WA0001.jpg

Is this the solution or what. Bog standard bucket. Lol

My mum and dad had the electricians in and his apprentice went for a jobbie and not only didn't wash his hands (my mum hears when the tap is turned on and that the bathroom door open straight after the one and only toilet flush) but he skidded the bowl and left an arse pube on the seat.

She's totally disgusted and they are considering not having them back. They had to disinfect all door handles.

My mum and dad had the electricians in and his apprentice went for a jobbie and not only didn't wash his hands (my mum hears when the tap is turned on and that the bathroom door open straight after the one and only toilet flush) but he skidded the bowl and left an arse pube on the seat.

She's totally disgusted and they are considering not having them back. They had to disinfect all door handles.

But when we plumbers have all the water turned off a house, - we also can’t wash our hands, unless we carry water with us, or go to another water supply nearby.

I cant go if I cant whip out the bluetooth mini boombox for some sweet 80's tunes (think laserhawk) or a few videos of something good on youtube, like proper road rage videos with cussing and fighting. Plus a vape with loads of flavour because im not doing anything if I cant do something while im doing something.

I cant go if I cant whip out the bluetooth mini boombox for some sweet 80's tunes (think laserhawk) or a few videos of something good on youtube, like proper road rage videos with cussing and fighting. Plus a vape with loads of flavour because im not doing anything if I cant do something while im doing something.
Old thread and second load of bollox you've posted today.

£8 :eek: I'll let the house stink then!

I used to work with a chippy and he was like a dog get to the job and within half hour go for a dump. He always made a right mess and never cleaned afterwards and you could smell it all over the house. The customers looked horrified.

Blamed you did he ? ;)

I was installing a new bathroom in a cupboard conversion and every day the customer complained about a foul drainage smell. It happened at the same time daily and it really was rank. If you imagine several thousand cows farting at the same time, it was that bad.
I cut into pipes, sent cameras down pipes, drain rodded sections, all to no avail. The smell would linger for a while, then disappear, only to return at the same time the next day.
Then one morning in sheer desperation in a basement corner of the building I forced a lock on a door, that had always appeared locked to me and the customer didn't have a key for.
When I opened the door, I was nearly comatised by the smell, but the cause soon became apparent.
Sitting bold as brass on the loo with his pants round his bloody ankles, and sh*tting for Scotland was the lad I'd hired to help me on this job.
He didn't last long.

I was installing a new bathroom in a cupboard conversion and every day the customer complained about a foul drainage smell. It happened at the same time daily and it really was rank. If you imagine several thousand cows farting at the same time, it was that bad.
I cut into pipes, sent cameras down pipes, drain rodded sections, all to no avail. The smell would linger for a while, then disappear, only to return at the same time the next day.
Then one morning in sheer desperation in a basement corner of the building I forced a lock on a door, that had always appeared locked to me and the customer didn't have a key for.
When I opened the door, I was nearly comatised by the smell, but the cause soon became apparent.
Sitting bold as brass on the loo with his pants round his bloody ankles, and sh*tting for Scotland was the lad I'd hired to help me on this job.
He didn't last long.

:D did you wonder where he went ?

Sounds like some bad memories and some emotional scars

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you so much -that makes sense and a...
Replies
Views
He doesn't know or will accept it but we've...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the chuckle. Trying really hard so...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Worcester normally have a section in the...
Replies
Views
New heating expansion and safety set ?
2 3
Replies
Views
Back