Vaccine. .??? | UK Plumbers Forums | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaccine. .??? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I had covid Feb 20 (tested positive for antibodies later) then both az jabs.
Had flu jab 3 weeks ago yesterday been very ill flu type symptoms injection site badly swollen for 2 weeks. Doctors think it's a reaction to all covid antibodies in my system.
Your very similar to me bud caught the Covid 24th of August PCR positive test , a week later did a antibodie test that showed I had antibodies I'd had 2 doses of AZ probably already had Covid before because antibodies don't show straight away, still caught it from a family I was working for not really got over it left me with health issues joint pain , mouth soreness , fatigue, had blood tests all came back normal docs says it is long Covid , had flu jab last week felt rough for a day or two but no worse than I do anyway .kop

"But of course that info comes from nhs via bbc, both of which have an obvious interest in turning us into bill gates microchipped zombie army."

I was hoping the microchips would make me better at mental arithmetic but I'm still as slow and inaccurate as a stoned snail. Disappointed.

No reaction to first vaccine, feverish for 24hrs after the second (OxfordAZ). The nurse said her hubby was in bed for a week after the first but no reaction after the second so it can affect us so very differently. Waiting for booster invite which should be in Novenber 6 months after second jab. I want it to be a different manufacturer, should stimulate the immune system other vaccines didn't reach.
According to Daughter the boosters are Pfizer , dont know where shes heard that though

"In England, NHS data suggests 93% of eligible frontline staff have been vaccinated - equivalent to one million doses"
Published in march, the 93% can only have gone up since. But of course that info comes from nhs via bbc, both of which have an obvious interest in turning us into bill gates microchipped zombie army.
Not sure about micro chips but yeh the BBC has a trust worthy track record!….not

Not sure about micro chips but yeh the BBC has a trust worthy track record!….not
Agreed, bbc info should be considered carefully.
Apparently another survey will be published in 28 Oct. according to:

In the meantime, where's the data your statement is based on:
Surprising how many NHS workers choosing not to vaccinate given their first hand knowledge and experience also.
Please.

This is the Monthly spreadsheet for Covid Vaccinations published 14th October 2021 broken down into groups one of which is NHS Healthcare workers.
Note , for England only, not Scotland, Wales or N.I

Table 8 within the spreadsheet,
Heading summary below,
Surprising? you decide.
Does not include Agency staff, no specific data available as they are not directly employed, so also would / could not count in any statement that may have surprising in it.
Also not forgetting that some NHS employees would not be able to have the vaccine due to medical conditions.

NHS Staff Vaccinations.PNG

Given the government's sabre rattling to make it mandatory for all frontline NHS staff to be fully vaccinated I am surprised that's it's as high as it is. 9/10 seems pretty good and yet it felt unable to leave some precautionary measures in place when deciding to open up.

No more for me either hands are playing up fingers click and lock up since Jabs mixing up COVID jabs which I didn't really want but done now FS
I'm having issues with my thumbs. But then I was having the same issues before the vaccines (in one case due to an injury from a shitty Italian non-solid-head drawing pin), so not relevant in my case (3 jabs Moderna = 2.5 doses total). Sorry it seems not to be okay for you.

What vaccine mix have you had?

No more for me either hands are playing up fingers click and lock up since Jabs mixing up COVID jabs which I didn't really want but done now FS
You seem to be describing a condition sometimes called 'trigger finger'. Quite common among plumbers because the trade requires a lot of strong gripping of spanners. The link you are making to covid vaccine is probably coincidence; don't let it stop you getting it checked out as, if my guess is correct, it's treatable.

You seem to be describing a condition sometimes called 'trigger finger'. Quite common among plumbers because the trade requires a lot of strong gripping of spanners. The link you are making to covid vaccine is probably coincidence; don't let it stop you getting it checked out as, if my guess is correct, it's treatable.
Your probably correct Chuck but have had long covid since August doctors are a waste of time if you can even get to see one they don't seem interested.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I'll be curious to know what you do as what I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Kop
Replies
Views
  • Question
The Caravan site may well have had direct...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes it would have been better to take the feed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Didn't inspect the electrics too thoroughly...
Replies
Views
Back