Vailant thermostat vrt350 not pairing with ecotec pro 28 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vailant thermostat vrt350 not pairing with ecotec pro 28 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone,

I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this
forum has experience of and remedied.

The boiler was not responding to the wireless thermostat. The various settings on the thermostat seemed fine and 3 heating times and temperatures were programmed in. I thought I would start by changing the batteries. Now, the programmed heating has disappeared and it’s not possible to enter any programmes. I’ve noticed the top left corner of the screen says ‘auto’. I was able to set up the date and time but that’s all. The Desired Temperature screen has no information displayed. Accessing the Basic Settings menu just displays ambient room temperature together with the date and time. The same screen is displayed for Time Programmes.

I may have inadvertently caused the problem but can’t see how. Can anyone help reset the thermostat, It would also be amazing if someone can offer help and guidance in setting up pairing to the boiler.

Thank you and regards,

Nick

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
OK so I looked at the microswitch last night...
Replies
Views
A downgrade, what thermostat is in currently...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Replies
Views
Can't advise re eBus. No outside temperature...
Replies
Views
Back