vaillant 4 series | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vaillant 4 series in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
need to put a quote together tonight and vaillant tec is closed

customer is determined he wants only a vaillant.

however the complication is; he's presently got an open vented system, but in the summer is going to convert to an unvented. Cant put the unvented in as he hasnt built the extension where its going yet

So what I need to know is does the vaillant 424 heat only boiler work on both systems, i'm sure it does but this boiler is going in tomorrow so i need to be certain

Last edited:
All boilers will work on vented or sealed systems...

i think your confusing unvented heating and an unvented cylinder any boiler will work on an unvented cylinder
at that price i would stick in a24kw pro combi and run the shower of it or not connect the hw at all

just did some googling, max working pressure 3bar, so that answers that question

that said this website says in red open vented only

https://www.mrcentralheating.co.uk/...YA1FWbq-z-uI6MnLBKh6AaAntJ8P8HAQ#.VkZEaOIeXIU

ahh this is frustrating, i've got customers credit card details ready to take payment, why wont he take an Ideal I know they will

I think the website means 'open vent boiler only' as in no accessories or flue included??

More interestingly, what sort of customer gives you there credit card details loll!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There, What did you decide to do in the end?
Replies
Views
F23 being a circulation fault could point to...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The radiator heating temperature for a...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
Back