Vaillant Ecotech Plus Diverter Problem after code 75 sorted? CH on when call HW, water only warm. | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Ecotech Plus Diverter Problem after code 75 sorted? CH on when call HW, water only warm. in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

SBS

I'm after a little advise with a Vaillant Ecotech Plus. We had a Code 75, Pressure sensor replaced, no change. Pump was vibrating every 20 seconds or so on start up, but engineer said it was faulty, new pump fitted. OK code 75 has gone. Customer has now reported the the heating is on all the time. I have found that when there is a call for hot water or the "C" Warmstart System is active the rads get hot and the hot water is not that warm. The diverter valve is not leaking, but if i manually pull the plunger out more you get hot water. New diverter was fitted. Still the same problem, engineer said there could be a blockage in the plate. This was taken off and looked clear. I'm reluctant to pay any more money out as I've been told it could be the board. Do you have any ideas.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Sounds like your motorised valve is stuck. At...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi all, So just had power restored again...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
A skilled gas engineer should not need to...
Replies
Views
Back