Vaillant turbo max plus 824 E dhw problems | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant turbo max plus 824 E dhw problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i would mention the customer has not got a service manual i have down loaded one but it still has got no resistances in for the nct or the volt at the modulating side of the gas valve or any info on the aqua sensor crazy will also try calling vaillant in the morning then put all info i find out on here thanks alot for the help lads, when you are self employed like alot of us are you dont have lads ya work with to throw ideas at like in the big companies this forum fills that gap :21:

right update on the vaillant went on friday and checked the aqua sensor it was fine, checked gas valve ok, checked ntc sensors all fine cold resistance ranging from 2900 to 3100 at 20 degrees c so bit the bullet and called vaillant the guy had me check for flow through the boiler making sure there was 20 degrees between the flow return ther was so ok then checked the volts at the pcb from the gas valve he said they were wrong so advised new pcb and diverter valve as it was buzzing changed these still no differance so called vaillant back up and the guy said check to air pressure switch on the lcd display sure enough the air pressure switch was cutting the boiler out changed it and now its working great looks like the boiler was never serviced properly as upon my inspections of everything foung that the pressure vessel was empty also.

on another note the guy on the phone said to email then about getting the customer some money back for the pcb and diverter valve anybody done this before?

Cheers for the update Ray, will have remember that one!!! Nothing like getting to the bottom of an head scratcher

ive had this same problem today - nightmare - come and looked on here and looks like i may have answer - i too have changed the dhw - divertor - sensors - i would never have thought of aps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in...
Replies
Views
Can I have your gas reg number please so I can...
Replies
Views
Check the magna valves.
Replies
Views
No comfort setting = preheat off?? How did it...
Replies
Views
Back