Vaillant Van Driver Filby. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Van Driver Filby. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Just a big thank you to the Vaillant signed van driver who flashed me driving through Filby Norfolk this morning. Just saved me 3 points and £££££s. Last time the "safety cameras" caught me at 34mph it was £80 for a driving course.

In North Walsham this morning to Ray having a bit of a purge mate, speed cop got me a week ago on a saturday morning doing a mercy dash to get parts for a broken down boiler young couple with a baby no heating or hot water 70 in a 50 could work out costly only just got rid of 3 now got em back grrrr see it as occupational hazard . Kop

I got stopped on M58 in my Audi Avant one morning at 5.00 am in dark by a Lancs Motorway cruiser. Pulled me over, asked my speed ..over 100 i said, ohh said white hat we got you at 98. He said nice brand new car , how fast does it go ? I said had 120 out of it. Then he said I was not driving dangerously etc. let me off for telling truth and then told me to look in my rear view mirror more often ...happy days.....centralheatking

Similar plumbing topics

Is it a heat only boiler?, you say a new pump...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Back