Vallient boiler !!!!!! | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vallient boiler !!!!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had a lot of experience on Vaillant boilers, but my god, will someone please read the name right! I hear them called all kinds of things! I have rung their technical helpline when I wanted to check if the burner door seal had been changed on a boiler I was changing the vessel on. Took forever and they didn't really know the answer. Another engineer said the new seals come with nylon nuts, so if they are fitted the seal has been changed.

I have been to one where the door seal hadn't been changed and the old one failed. Boy, what a mess. The only reason the tenant called it in was due to it not firing, the air intake pipe had melted and sealed itself up, not allowing any air into the combustion chamber. Boiler went in the bin! Lol!

learnt to stay away from vailliant when worked in city plumbing yrs ago always had problems with the pumps flow switches was always calling vailiant for installers and never got much help and that was 5 yrs ago at least,, thats why i stick to baxi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks a lot for your help
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flexicom.cx that hasn’t been...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
How did you get the valve sorted in the end?
Replies
Views
If you can pm me this we can get this moved to...
Replies
Views
Best boiler replacement in Glasgow. At Xpress...
Replies
Views
Back